Friday, February 1, 2013

Reptile (Cold Blooded)

The nocturne summons
And pours through the ooze
Reminder of the way we are
Close to brain dead yet fired up
Regrets, still counting
There's nothing to worry about (?)
Behind the casual conversation
Should it draw me?

Paddling through cold blood
Rusty knife pierced slowly
Silenced, hear them beckon me
Pentagram, crucifix, atrocity

Slither around, the way, the sound
The touch caress the rustic heart
The name arise, the rest despise
Uncontrollable weakness
Your temperature is too high!
There's something darker growing
Becoming visible to all
I'm trapped in the illusion
Not far from it now

Trickling; perspiration
Trickling, need oxygen
I've lasted this long
To be forever ignored
I've reigned before
Oppose to be ignored!

Written 29-11-2001 + 22-08-2002


No comments:

Post a Comment