Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The First

It's easy to stray
In one's life, with multiple pains
A growth has waned
In similar mind-drain
Can't lie face-down
Stillborn hate fused
And your meekness can not shield
What's about to unfold

Hardend like you an I
A guard for one's own true bliss
Introvert, it's all you say
It's never enough for me anyway

In need of what has died
I do confront this nightmare outside
But keep to myself
Oppose to wander in disguise
Can't create if face-down
Stillborn hate fused
Your meekness can not shield
What's becoming entrapment

Still hold my will against you
Through worship mislead
This turmoil becomes poison
Don't enshrine the first as chosen

Reign above the tide!
Walking fields obscure and slowly
To understand why
Your facing the end so lonely
Can't create if face-down
Hate has fused
This meekness could not shield
Alas, to what has unfold

Darkend like you and I
Stand guard for pure and true bliss
Introvert, it's all been said
This loss won't keep and won't stay
In me...

Written 08-08-2002

No comments:

Post a Comment