Monday, September 17, 2012

Diabolical Emphasis

Filled with disrespect
Your ways don't bleed like mine
Maybe one day you'll recognize it
And grant me a wish for the life I gave you

Don't serve, only lead
The voices of my deep hone strength as a law
What I brought to you
You couldn't comprehend yet
But I'll wait...
The rite works in mysterious ways

Black spirit, one in mind
Souls that rot gracefully
The things I explained, my every word
A wishfull yearn

The hangman that reaches the other side
Have no place on this earth
Play and hope to die

Death that grows a thousandfold

Soon the garden filled with dwelling demons
The ones that killed their light

The inverted forever
One in mind
Souls in pain eternally
The things explained, all the words
A silent yearn

Granted! Emotional hate
Tongues are hissing, lewd and to frustrate
Bark at your system, hectic blessing
Then a diabolical emphasis.

Written 22-04-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment