Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Demon Has Risen

He is here and heavily present
I turned your light off and flood you in a sea of darkness
I gave you a new release
Yes, they are calling through me
To blur you of your total vision
To get it done; so it is
A balance quickly accepted

A definition for the youth;
The elder claim their space
Already amidst the dark seasons of their life
For no one shall give thought
To early secrets never fully questioned

Indeed, they ride on wings
Without master, to serve
An incompetent slave
They shall not be blessed
They shall burn entirely
For no slave holds the key
So the route unto darkness
Shall always be made by one

One for every century
To keep going in every cycle
For them to keep the inner flame certain and alive

A slave now, maybe a martyr soon
Who knows what comes and goes?
Who knows what portal you may tread
I know, I've been that slave
But I'm your martyr now.

Written 23-10-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment