Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Empty and Insignificant

Alone, the stare
Silent, the gaze
Insignificant
To tell a tale of a thousand wandering souls
No goals as they don't find themselves worthy
Nothing to seek
Just pondering of what might be: Total Death

Scream. Vague. Turn around
Turn it upside down
Where? You can't... closed

I can't remember a single line
Unstable? A laughing matter

I hold the strings
Like the ones holding me
Look below
You were afraid to let go

Border of self expression passed for miles
Ages to impound what's been done before
No love, no warmth

Everyday a step closer
Defined. I step on my grave
All of a sudden, it became dark

Trust. There's no one to hail
I'll step on your grave
And be the chill bruising down your spine
Alone. The Temptation
Silent. The Infliction
Insignificant
And ongoing...

Written 28-02-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment