Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Into the Maze

They condemn my view
They painted it black; a crippled decision
No rules for the martyr
It's clearly seen, the bastard wins
Take the disguise off
I want to see you facing reality
Bend over the wire
And slip into the throne

My perfection is inner darkness
Unknown chaos, a trip for my own

It's worth to see the creeping walls divide
It's plain to see the mirror does not shine

Brick for brick, the layer thickens; I'm hardening
To choose, it's not a problem
When it comes to what I need
I've broke the switch
To which I'm losing ground; I can't return
Now they're after me...
Hell! show me what it takes to burn!

They've set me on fire
I'm in with the blackness
My calls are for me
Won't wait for you
I'm nearly there!

You can't find a meaning in everything I stand for and do
But life to me isn't unfair.

10-09-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment