Sunday, September 23, 2012

Guts Spilled

An attempt to turn the switch
It's coming to my knowledge
That it's been broke for years
An open casket for you
My price to pay for pain
Under your wing to suffer
First and foremost for desire

I'm sorry I came out of that corner so unexpected
To twist the knife a little more
You've become so sore

Gut spilled, I see no awakening
Beyond the wall is where I'm contemplating evil
Torture in my head comes to light
Innocence will be victimised

Pain is now the source
The thing that makes you needful
And your will to be reborn
As a slave to your scorn

Is it something that keeps you burning?
Tell me if you think it lead you to something
Knowing me, I'm surprised you got here at all...

Torture in my head so bright
Innocence is victimised
Left to gut it from my mind
Long to perish no more.

Written 05-02-2002

No comments:

Post a Comment