Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Rancid Death

The intensity moves; a focussed battering
Two sides of an inferior promise
I still dread the secret, haunting me
Though it keeps me safe, not knowing
Pissed, while I try to feel better
Save my skin for the purpose whore
As I walk gently through the door I realize
This isn't the playground anymore

A race against a rancid death, I ignore
The past pleasures forgotten, absorbed
Terrified of a darkened suicide
Concerned to slip into psychosis

Now all the deals are off
I've been given more time to think
And sometimes that hate just increases
The uncontrollable urge to dismember you
And then you ask why...
But feel there's no obligation to explain
You're just fucked in your position
Left to wander in frustration

And I keep staring at you
Cause I find you so liberated
Now lift that dress and bendover
And let me fuck the pain out of you
Stricken through the heart again
I almost feel fully content
As the paws of injustic mutilate you
I light one up and exhale gently...
I feel so glorified

Written 09-10-2001

No comments:

Post a Comment