Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Funeral Dirge

Direction of the burden prophecies
The wind divides the memory
Chanting to praise the pearls
The fruits and the labor
Trying to make it equal
Untie the knot of an unwillful mankind
To know perseverance
Albeit, it's safe to say you're at a loss

Wrongfully an error
Sent to distract me
And excess the penalty
Forge the innummerable innuendo's

Cut away the grip we've slaved for
The one to become brutalised
In the ongoing attempt
To feel nothing but paralysed
Some fool tells me
I'm either baptised or yearning for a death rattle
Planting my seed, believe!
I'm eager to leave!

They talk like it's 'ok'
Escape to shackle another day
Your wheelin' and dealin' condone
But the servant is late

Capsized prayer
For nothing is answered

Renewal of the inner = Reward for the outer

Written 29-11-2001

No comments:

Post a Comment