Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Hidden One

Disguised by many;
The prince, the fiend
Classic fear of the unknown
Ritualize what man thinks obscene
A short vocation of the one
Synchronized with those
Under the black sun

Of unhallowed grounds
You spake thus the word
Lost within the paradox of thought
Throwing verses
Poisoning; the insistence
I Pray, death for thee

From nothing, begotten
Becoming as the hidden one

I should despise more
Your everyday corruption
I will deny more
What's become mass consumption
Pounding out beliefs
I am the thrust of the hammer
Remember, we may be the same...
But we're not!

The answer comes in pieces
Shattered through the mind
If one doesn't learn
You'll follow the blind

And your tales of unlove
And all the death throes
Hath become the disease of time

From fire reborn
Eternally known as the hidden one

Written 09/18-01-2007

2 comments:

  1. Impressive. A masterful melding of verse & the adverse. I don’t know why you haven’t been made Pope after committing such sentiments to words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words. But I decline to be a pope of anything...

      Delete