Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Totality of Insignifigance (Through Definitive Distortion)

Through infinity
Straight to Hell!

Got nothing on my back
I'm still on track
You can't beat the insides out of me yet!

Take it down,
But just a notch
I tear and see
What's been inside of me
Can't I just take the weight off?

I'm right, that's right!
I go back and then through
Turning on you!
Your 'now' disappoints me
And it's doing me in

Fuck this, screw that!
I have nothing for you that you can abuse
So go with the tide
Away from my life
Through the totality of insignifigance!

Deafening distortion
Away! Away!
There's got to be a way
To swim this mighty black ocean

Didn't I need some?
I made a perfect mistake
I went through the gate
And now I belong to the blessed ones...

Written 09-04-07

No comments:

Post a Comment