Friday, October 5, 2012

What's It to You...?

Languish in eternal gaze
Periphery has a defect
Long not anymore...
Anymore,
For longing has become a burden

And to you I give not
And of you I have no thought
Vanished are you whom I've sought
Good!
Tis you I don't miss a lot!

Merriment and self indulgence
Thus opened their heart
At the core am I
Feeding on my eternal pride!

Pain there is not
And each time I have what I got
Sustaining me, keeping me
Everlasting on my feet

Corrupting my fantasy
I am no more of thee
Remove myself at once from this pest
Alone I stand
Without you I'm at my best

Do not rely on them
Do not confide in them
I shall speak no more of them
I shall do as I do
And keep doing what I do
No bond will there be
Between me and them
Anymore...

Written 21-06-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment