Sunday, December 9, 2012

In the Lonely Nightime, Embrace

By night I feel the calm
There's no one here
I can excerpt from any of my creations
For to know, if they can 'read'
For to see, if they can visualize
There would be no need for exaggeration

And I turn into a twisted me...

I should prepare
I may fly as to where I belong
Right here or a million miles ahead or away
But you should know who gives the hand
You should know who then lets go
You're fooled either way
And tricked me to stay

But where to lead us?
Where to take us where all things suffice?
These rapid trick questions
Don't belong in a life or lie that's determined

Thus forget you ever saw
I'll make my mistakes yours
For I truly don't care
What mediocre problem
Wants to assemble to a greater
Yet to still have no power over me

I may say so and I may do so
For there's nothing that binds me
Yet there's still nothing that sets me free
Even towards completion,
Dead end always in sight.

Written 08-02-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment