Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Black Poisened Hate

You are torn apart
By a reluctant sadness
Blessed be thy with such a ferocious feeling!
Oh, the joy I feel
When battered to the floor
Pleading not to stop
But to shovel on top some more
The twist gives it's face, clear
The nightly winds I breathe so dear
Lightning strikes every moment...
How could this not be what you want?

Submit to every instinct
Be it joyful or occult
I'll incarnate
To a black poisened hate
And offer you shelter
Under my dark wings

You must reveal to me
For I can help you
Then force you to enjoy my seed!

You have no other passions to unfold
So why not join me
Towards gates of gold
For you, the eye to see
For me, the mind to bare

Submit to every harsch instinct
It is joyful and occult
Through black poisened hate
I'll incarnate
But believe, my sweet
I'll be long gone before you notice
These things around me tend to swirl
Embitter the sight that is already foul
To me, the image is eternal
To you? Well you never quite knew me...
Some things are to be left alone
As am I

Blackend is my way!
Poisened are my heart and mind!
Hate shall quiver!
And boil my entity in woe

Written 31-01-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment