Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Precious Wounds of Infinity (As They Last)

Pain, inject my lifeless body
With beautiful morbid fantasy
I shall speak through these chords
And relapse on all my quotes
Is it not: 'to give or be given'
If not taken - even more?
To fall for your own judgement
And go for that rock bottom
Sliding down your personal path
Realising it never grew wings

Thus comes the breakdown
Your spirit was never sending
All your regrets spread like a terminal disease
I ask of you to spread over me
(To give eachother a reliable dose)

As you see I've put a spell on your longings
As you'll reckon soon
But still won't know if it was really me
All part of the addiction
That taunts us evermore
These miseries inflicted
Dreadful as the open sore;
Our deepest wound

Thus crushed the breakdown
Your mind never sending
All that has backfired drapes like a terminal disease
I ask you to drape over me
(For further encounter...)

Mate like the beast beyond
Scream the last cries of the march!
You're blinded with me in isolation
Your first regret, but you'll never leave!
(Damn the irony)

But that's what mistakes do
Have you got the strength
To plot your next choice?

You embarrass me, pitiful insect

Written 20-01-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment