Sunday, November 25, 2012

Godwhore

Sin, pervert me when I'm low
For what I give is not to show
All that is liked will be dismayed
And I'm to drown in the deep waters
Away from all pity and compassion
Thoughts recall old memories
The ones that brought me to this place
Conclusion: I'm here, you're not!

Darkside in me
Bound to demonize
Afloat in organic sky
My soul to be delivered
And torn throughout

Wordless I'll manifest
In ways you never thought you'd see me
It might not concern you
But in these hollow chambers
You might be the next in line to be slaughtered!

(Fishhooks through your nails...)

Darkside is bound to demonize
Afloat in these chilled organic skies
My soul delivered and torn throughout
May I sink to deeper waters, all the more

Who's to say why I left and abandoned such?

Written 15-01-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment