Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ultra Slow At Warp Speed

Gasping, the blackend fog arise
Lost as usual in the unusual
Only to mind the direction
Of footsteps to be followed
The light is far away
And traces can't be found
Our faces nowhere faced
Our past becoming more sinister

Recognize, but never to tell
Solitude, the purpose solution
Eyes through a mask, it saddens me
But taught me to praise the agony
This'll all be forgotten soon...

We are to fall; bottomless pit
Further descending,
Every minute more painful than the last
It tells us we won't be spared
It wants us to expire
As our lives are clinicly fucked
We await yet more torment

Eyes through despair, it saddens me
But keeps me in touch with the pain
And this won't be forgotten soon!

You can't keep my 'dirt-life' down
This legion is about to rise
And yet I'm disappointed by the minority
That built the mass
I think it's time for a change:
We're here to slay the standards
And abolish the rules of your pathetic commune
And take all our pleasure
While bathing in oceans of blood
Preferred: innocent

Written 15-02-2002

No comments:

Post a Comment