Friday, November 16, 2012

Into Lasting Voids

Let all purity drown in it's tormented soil
Whil giving up this soaked life
Chopping it's head off, dripping on a stick
Has hate inside finally met it's match?

As I lean forward to overthink my woes
All of which I proved to stand above
Still stricken by final blows
I call a grip on myself while I'm mesmerized by the creeping void

Do dominant thoughts appeal?
For the way I'm heading is not to look back
The loss and sorrows have their rest on my shoulder
And the entire has grown to be much colder

The search has done me on all fronts
In ages where insecurity blew it's face off
To drag me down a weakening spiral
That brought me to the edge I'm dancing on quite uncareful

Love tries to show me it's gratuitousness
As the claws of sin penetrate her viciously
Slowly convinced of this rejection
That tends me for times eternally...

Yes, dominant thoughts do appeal!
I'll pave this way and claim it as my own
To look back and bury you in laughter
And offer myself to keep falling into lasting voids

It's wings taunt me...
As I allow it to keep caressing

Written 15-11-2002

No comments:

Post a Comment