Friday, November 23, 2012

Oppress, Depress

I enter the circle
I wish you all dead
Many will fall under this curse
For the few to stride onward

The stench of disembowelment
Makes me weary
Yet the whiff of someone killed
Burns sweet on my tongue

Man: "Cut sideways the arm..."
Woman: "As I cut, come closer..."
Man: "Fulfill the emptiness..."
Woman: "Come into me and satisfy my wound..."
Preacher: "Through blood and semen
                 I damn you into forever hell!"

Happiness shines like a dark crystal
A gift handed unto our glory
We treacherously escaped
Hand in hand we press
Our bloodied bodies so tender
For love is not our mark
We chose to mutilate
Instead of precious love making
(Which doesn't exist)
If all the world could've witnessed
They'd be disgusted into trauma

The lower we cave
Less difference to make
It's this surreal possession
That knows of no direction
Doomed to stand alone
Failed to ever know
Of this warmth
Of it's touch

Written 11-01-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment