Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Order

I for one would die to see
The bodies of men splatter to earth
Then slowly see them wither
While they follow my lead into obscurity
It is for those who seek themselves
Who dare to think beyond their heart
For the heart is a useless tool
When it comes to find your inner-most

Beaten and sprawled out; one intense vision
As thoughts of murder awaken your eyes
To calm your imagery of the forsaken 'good'
Through this fury only to find out
You've been staring too long at blank walls

And though my body regrets
I listen to a foul spirit
As it guides my way
And distant (me) from human morals
I will find more attraction,
More desires, more of everything
That will be ignored by my twisted views of self-reality

Alas I can't give in to these compulsions
For when I hold back, I shall commense more
And intensify all outings
And that is what's to be my truth

As written
As bespeak: (witnessed)

The depression of life is on my side
It is my home and wouldn't think of having it any other way
For this is the way to give myself eternally
And dare you to call me a liar...
Filthy forgotten beings!
I will drink thine blood
As the alcohol that fuels me!

Written Friday the 13th -12-2002

No comments:

Post a Comment