Friday, November 23, 2012

The Chosen Path

I spit on what you call beauty
For the horrified ones lie beneath;
The face that is too ugly to see
As if you can't look away
But too curious to find out
It may be the death of you
But how profound do you wish to be?

What you'll find inside
All that's rotten, forgotten and cursed upon
A slate that is so befouled
That it deserves to be dragged under

Accepting the low blindly
You depart from all interactions
Told what is pathetic
But what I've let go
Is to kill the rest of the followers

I don't want you to touch me
I don't want you to know me
I have nothing in common with you
Hail to war forever!

What you've found inside
Was nothing more than a lie
Fed off my hand
As I'll manipulate you more
In the wrong direction
And then you'll face me
The confusion monger!

Delightful this fantasy
Only never to share
The cause satisfies itself
And I'm to stare at the reflection
Until I rid of the flesh

Written 25-12-2002

No comments:

Post a Comment