Tuesday, December 18, 2012

With the Rest, Die On

Fuck the means...
Drink the juice from my bile!
I care not for your sympathies
Die, go, just plain out of my face

Dirt, the stench of soil
The last time I got picked on
They burst, choked in reverse
Die on with the rest

Contaminated; a perverse plague
I'm shot from a distance
And couldn't stand...
But eventually spewed back
Outcasted fucks!

That was my aim
Now time is due
Could cut the throat
But that would appease you
So I give piss!
Done, without any service
Every speck, I owe to myself
I'll build an empire
With these crampy shaking hands

Cease to exist
For there's no future to look forward to
(Beside me)
I said:
Die on with the rest!
Die on with the rest!
Done in distress
Fuck you, the useless

Written 19-02-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment