Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Waves Astir (To Call Upon Yourself)

On these grounds unaware
You stare me down
To win my knowing of what I don't see in you;
Lifeless
I predict of no 'good'
People talk of: "One day it'll all come together"
These bastards should know
There's more to existence than the flesh...
I obliterate
Object to every manner that succeeds
For you should know
My lust is not that of the sapiƫn
I disappeared and somehow wasn't there...

To drift is to move on
So many cowards spread wide
Their useless knowledge
But once proven wrong
I'll be there to point the finger
To cremate your theory!

Of no use, I once said
Only now I realise the thrill
Of the abuse of gliding, downward
But I fear not this closing chapter
Each one points me to new levels
Ever to manifest to a global self
-Yet amongst the creatures-
These grounds nor God
Had any idea what was to be inflicted
A failed attempt for universal sanctuary
But who let it come to this?

With peace, war will be canonized

Written 07-02-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment